It’s THAT time of the year!! School has been back in session for a little while and the germ season is quicky approaching! I am over here feeling pretty good about it knowing that I’ve been supporting my school aged boys immune systems with Essential Oils! In addition to supporting our immune systems, we use oils for school time in other ways, too. I thought I’d post about how I use my oils with my kids throughout the school year. Kind of like “a day in the life” with oils – fun!
Morning: We start our mornings by diffusing peppermint & lemon as a nice invigorating wake up blend. They are happy oils and they work so well. I always feel so much better starting my day with diffusing.
Topically, I apply the “focus blend” to the feet and necks of my little school-bound guys. The oils in this are Cedarwood, Vetiver, and Lavender and work wonders for their focus at school! I also spray their book bags and their heads with a tea tree/lavender/water spray that I made to help keep any unwanted visitors from nesting in their hairIn addition – I apply a drop of thieves to the bottoms of their feet for immune system support.
I also keep little bottles of hand sanitizer in the car. I spray their hands right before going into the classroom, and as soon as they get home. I make my sanitizer with Thieves , Lemon, and water/witch hazel.
For me, I apply Stress Away to my wrists and diffuse as needed. Because, life.
I diffuse Brain Power or Geneyus before they get off the bus so that when they get home, we can jump right into homework mode. I also re-apply the focus oils as well to give them additional support.
Bath & Bedtime:
We do lavender detox baths. At bedtime, I diffuse a combo of Thieves (for immune support and to get rid of any yuckies in the air) and also one or two sleepy oils like lavender, cedarwood or Peace & Calming.
If there is sickness around school, I have my immune system boosters ready to go! Thieves, lemon, and purification for general immune system support. I also have Digize and Peppermint for digestive support and RC for respiratory system support.
Most of the oils I talk about here are available in the Premium Starter Kit! I will credit your brand new Young Living Account with $20 making the starter kit just $140!
If you are ready to get started and order your VERY own amazing kit that includes 11 of the most popular oils and a diffuser of your choice, a handful of samples, a roller ball fitment, and a pretty amazing eHandbook, here is how to do it:
1. Click over to the sign-up page: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=2285839&enrollerid=2285839
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (this secures you the 24% off discount on all future orders)
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, fill in 2285839 in both spots.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligated to sell anything if you do not want to. I promise I wouldn’t lead you astray here!)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend the Premium Kit with the Dewdrop Diffuser.
7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. I recommend saying no to this for now.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
10. Please friend me (Anni Matusky) on Facebook so that I can add you to some exclusive fun oily Facebook groups! : )